The zSpace License Portal allows users access to their licenses. This article discusses:
- Accessing licenses
- Who can view licenses
- Accepting End User License Agreement (EULA)
- Adding or removing additional viewers of your licenses
- Changing designated software contact
- Searching and viewing licenses
- What Information is displayed
- Exporting licenses to .csv file
- Activating and deactivating applications
When you purchase an application which requires a license, the designated software contact (license owner) receives an email from email@example.com which contains instructions for accessing your license keys for each application included with the sales order.
Effective January 1, 2020. Before license keys can be viewed, the designated software contact must agree to the zSpace EULA. For this reason, zSpace support can no longer provide license keys to customers. Please see Accepting End User License Agreement below.
The designated software contact may view all purchased licenses by:
- Create an account on zSpace.com. The email address used to create the account must be the email address given to zSpace Sales at the time of purchase. The following will assist you in creating your account. If you already have created an account, this step can be skipped.
- Open your web browser and go to zSpace.com.
- Click SIGN IN in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- Click on Sign Up in the bottom right corner of the window as shown in the below image.
- Enter your email address and password to create an account. Click on Sign In. A new window will appear where you will need to enter a verification code.
- An email will be sent to you from web@zSpace.com containing a verification code. Enter code and click Confirm Account.
- You will now be logged in and can use the same email and password to log in again in the future.
- Click the ACCOUNT link in the upper right-hand corner.
- Under Account Access / Support, click the Application License Keys link.
- You will be taken to the zSpace License Portal
If you see pending EULA Acceptance instead of your license key or if you see the following image at the top of the page, you will need to accept the EULA before you can retrieve your license keys.
To retrieve your license keys, click on click here to review and accept to review and accept the EULA.
Only the zSpace authorized partner and the designated software contact may access the licenses on the zSpace License Portal until the designated software contact allows others to view their licenses.
The designated software contact can be changed in one of two ways.
- You can have the current designated contact send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking for the contact change providing the email address and name of the person to be modified. Note, this email must come from the official email address assigned to the contact owner.
- You can contact your Sales Representative and request the change be made by them.
Any information contained as part of the license can be searched for. This includes:
- Partial or complete license key
- Application name
- Sales Order (SO) number
- Product Order (PO) number
- Organization name
- Designated Software Contact's email
To search for a license, simply enter the search term into the search bar and click the blue button to search.
Tip: When license information is updated or changed, it can take about an hour for the information on the License Portal to be updated.
You can add additional viewers to your licenses. Only licenses registered to you can be shared. To add or remove viewers of your licenses, follow the below steps:
- Click the Manage / Add License Access link. .
- Enter the email address of the person who you wish to share your licenses with and click the blue button to add the user.
Note: The shared account must first be created before licenses can be shared to it. Please select Login and Create Account from the top menu and follow the instructions there.
- You will see a success or failure message. The first name, last name, and email address and email will be shown upon success.
Tip: Any licenses you are permitted to view will be shared. If a partner adds an additional viewer, all licenses permitted by the partner can be viewed by the additional viewer. Additional viewers cannot then share these licenses with additional viewers.
- To remove a user, click the red under remove. A confirmation message will be shown.
The following license information is displayed:
- Application name
- License key
- License quantity (number of activations) and quantity used*
- Expiration Date**
- Sales Order number
- Product Order number
- Organization Name
- Designated Software Contact's email
*Only zSpace application licenses will display the quantity used. For all other licenses, only the maximum number of activations is displayed.
**Some 3rd party licenses show an expiration date which may not be correct. This is due to the contract date of the sale being the displayed date whereas the expiration date for the license is set from the date the license is first activated.
License information can be exported into Comma Separated Values (.csv) file. This format is supported by common spread sheet software or view-able in text format. To export license information, click the blue Export link above your search results
Tip: Before exporting licenses, first perform a search to narrow down the number of licenses shown. Only what is shown in your search result will be exported. Exporting large amounts of licenses may take significant amounts of time.
Please see Activating and Deactivating zSpace Applications.