The zSpace App Manager provides a simple way for you to download, install and update many of the zSpace applications, content and demos. Downloading and using zSpace App Manager you agree to the zSpace Programs Master Terms and Conditions.
zSpace downloads are now available at https://zSpace.com/downloads
zSpace App Manager manages downloads for:
- zSpace Aquarium
- zSpace Let's Cook
- zSpace Missile Defense
- zSpace Planet Attack
- zSpace Tennis
- VIVED Science* (formally Cyber Science 3D)
- Newton's Park*
- Franklin's Lab*
- zSpace Studio*
- zSpace Studio STEM Model Packs
- Curie's Elements*
- Euclid's Shapes*
- zSpace Experience
- Leopoly 3D Designer for zSpace*
- zSpace Zone
- zSpace zView*
- zSpace Introduction
- zSpace System Software
- zSpace Packager
- Additional titles coming soon
* Denotes additional licensing required to use application
- Please note that zSpace App Manager will uninstall zSpace Studio, Franklin's Lab, and Newton's Park if they are version 1.0 or below.
- Download and run the zSpace App Manager Install file.
- Install selecting the default options.
- Run zSpace App Manager by selecting the desktop icon.
- Please see this article for assistance in determining applications which have updates.
- Run zSpace App Manager by selecting the desktop icon while having an active Internet connection.
- Currently installed applications will be shown first followed by available software for download. Some applications may require additional licensing before running.
- To download an application select the Install button to the right of the application name.
- To launch an application, the Install button is replaced by an Open button.
- When the application update is available the Open button is replaced by an Update button.
- Applications can be uninstalled by selecting the down arrow next to the open button and selecting uninstall.
Please see this article for how to update App Manager
- Fixed issue which may cause error message with Error Code 416 to be seen.
- Access to China has been updated.
- Bug fixes to increase stability and reliability.
- zSpace App Manager icon no longer on desktop. When the new zSpace App Manager installs, it will remove the desktop icon to avoid students or someone accidentally running updates. App Manager can still be found under the zSpace folder in the Start Menu. You can add the shortcut back to the Desktop or Taskbar if desired.
If you have a slow Internet connection or no Internet connection and need the ability to install applications offline, please see this article here.