zSpace System Software is required to run any zSpace applications. There are now three distinct release tracks based on the version of zSpace hardware that you have. Please make sure you are downloading the correct version for the hardware you have.
Beginning with 5.1.0, tracking software downgrades to 5.0.4 or below are no longer possible by the end user. If you need to downgrade, please contact zSpace support for assistance.
|zSpace System Software for zSpace model AIO, AIO Pro, and 300 using Windows 8.1 or 10||zSpace System Software 4.4.2 is designed to work with zSpace 200 and HP’s zVR virtual displays. For Windows 7, 8.1, and 10.||System software for zSpace model 100. For Windows 7.|
Download and install using zSpace App Manager.
|zSpace System Installer 4.4.2||zSpace System Installer 126.96.36.199|
To install 5.2.0 or above, your zSpace must first have had 5.1.0 or 5.1.1 previously installed. If the App Manager installation fails, please see the article on installing zSpace System Software. zSpace System Software cannot be installed through a Virtual Machine.
Version 188.8.131.522 (latest for zSpace 300)
- Fixes for Chinese localization
- Fixes for issues caused by Windows updates in China
- Tracking service stability improvements
Known Issues or limitations
- If there is an secondary monitor connected to zSpace, it must be set to extended display or removed to install zSpace System Software. For assistance in changing resolutions, please see Managing multiple display configurations.
- Users must unplug all USB devices from their zSpace 300 except the mouse and keyboard prior to installing 5.1.0 or newer zSpace System Software.
- System Software cannot be installed over Remote Desktop Client.
- System Software for zSpace 300 download has been moved to App Manager.
- Tracking improvements.
- When zSpace tracking software is installed on zSpace, Touch Panel will be disabled.
- Touch Panel Reset utility has been removed.
- Fixed issue where if tracking service takes more than 15 seconds to respond application could hang.
- The delayed start-up of the zSpace tracking service has been removed. Tracking starts during system boot-up.
Version 4.4.2 (latest for zSpace 200)
- Support for Windows 10
- Added support for zSpace SDK 4.0.3
- Better L/R detection when using Unity 5 based applications
- Single installer for both Windows 7 and Windows 8.1
- Added support for Chinese
- Added support for zSpace SDK 4.0.0
Version 184.108.40.206 (latest for zSpace 100)
- Uninstaller is no longer removing c:\ProgramData\zSpace folder which is now used to store configurations for other zSpace applications
- Fixed an issue with incorrect stylus tracker settings in 3.0.0 release
- Improved tracking robustness in adverse lighting conditions
- Fixed an issue where path values over 1024 characters in length may get wiped during install or uninstall of prior tracking releases
- Put global tracking checks in place to detect the presence of zSpace hardware on application startup
For prior released versions please contact zSpace Support.