Content updates released on June 26 2020
- Fun2 Advanced Manufacturing Hydraulics
- GTA Electric Automotive Mechanic Robotics Mechanic - NEW
- Edustar (China Only)
- Causes of the Revolutionary War
- Genetic Variations
- Natural Selection
- Biomimicry (Part 2): Applying Biomimicry Thinking
- Branches of the US Government
- How Were American Colonies Formed?
- Peppered Moth
- Trails West
- Triangles, Circles and Squares Oh My!
Activity Names Changed
- Insect Biomimicry (Former name = Comparing Insects)
- Thirteen American Colonies (Former Name = 13 American Colonies)
- Timeline: Evolution of Transportation (Former Name = Timeline: Ground Transportation)
- Unable to interact with UI when using the mouse (1)
- Clicking on the 3D TV button causes the application to stop opening in fullscreen (3)
- When objects are moved into negative parallax can't be moved (4)
- When camera Is connected, zView defaults To AR mode (7)
- When using AR mode, switching to standard mode does not return to correct perspective (8)
- Installing AIO Installer over Laptop causes app to freeze on splash screen (11)
- Windows Defender prompts warning (12)
- Error in building fluid system (19)
- Updated application name to “Advanced Manufacturing Hydraulics” (28)
VR Electric Automotive Mechanic by GTAFE allows students to practice the assembly and disassembly of an electric vehicle and its various systems within a virtual mechanic shop where safety is guaranteed and repair procedures can be repeated.
VR Automotive Mechanic by GTAFE supports the following languages: English and Chinese(Simplified).
- Geography - Middle School - 18.104.22.168 - China and AIO Platform Only
- Geography - High School - 22.214.171.124 - China and AIO Platform Only
- History - Middle School - 126.96.36.199.0 - China and AIO Platform Only
- History - High School - 188.8.131.52 - China and AIO Platform Only