Brand new systems or systems that have not been updated in more than 3 months may have both a GPU update and System Software update. If these items are updated together without a restart, it may cause the System Software to not install properly resulting in applications not launching in stereo. Unfortunately, there are no other indication that something is wrong.
If you are experiencing this issue, try the following workaround:
- Open App Manager
- Run a repair on the GPU Software.
- Once complete, close App Manager and reboot the laptop.
- Once restarted, launch App Manager again.
- Run a Repair on the System Software.
- Once the repair is complete, close App Manager.
- Restart the Laptop.
- Test to see if stereo (3D) is working.
For more information on performing application updates please see zSpace App Manager user guide.
If you are still experiencing the same issue after trying the workaround, please contact zSpace Customer Support for assistance.