Content updates released on November 8, 2019
- Nightly updates should now correct work on zSpace AIO models.
- Machine detection is now working properly for all zSpace models.
- Command line arguments will now work properly on zSpace AIO models.
Features and Improvements
- The "Update All" button will not be shown until all application states are checked. This can take 15 to 45 seconds after launching App Manager.
- Appropriate error messages may not be shown when user does not have proper permissions to run App Manager.
- System Software can be shown as "Installed" even though the installation has failed. Running repair on the installation or uninstalling and installing System Software again may resolve the issue.
- For zSpace laptop, some power management settings are now displayed
- Resolved issue where Solar System Experiences were reporting as uninstalled
- Applications with grace period are now shown as licensed during the grace period
- Updates to Help Screen in Spanish and Chinese
- Update to support Russian
- Resolved issue in activity A418 where the ram could go off screen
- Activity question and name updates
ECG has beenoptimized to be supported on zSpace Laptop
- Resolved issue where Experiences do not show up as launchable when installed but not licensed.
- Updated to support Russian language
- Chinese localization fixes
- Community Uploads are now working