The zSpace 2019 release of software is now available and supported on the zSpace Laptop and the zSpace AIO and AIO Pro. The following steps will guide you through the process to upgrade your zSpace AIO, AIO Pro to the zSpace 2019 software. The zSpace Laptop already uses these latest versions of the applications.
Be sure to update your systems before creating new activities this summer! To be ready for the next school year, READ HERE for what changes need to be done to your zSpace Lab. Once you update to zSpace 2019, the zSpace EDU Server and Teacher Dashboard will no longer be accessible.
- Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
- Launch App Manager by clicking on the Window Start Menu, scrolling down and selecting the zSpace folder, and selecting App Manager.
- Change the selected App Manager source to zSpace 2019. This can be done by selecting Sources from the menu then selecting zSpace 2019, as shown in the below image.
- Soon as zSpace 2019 is selected, additional available updates should be displayed.
- Update your applications just as you would have in the past by clicking Update All in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- You can verify your updates are all complete by running zSpace Configuration Check.
For additional information on zSpace App Manager, please visit zSpace App Manager Release Information. For information on updating all zSpace applications, please see Installing and Updating zSpace Applications.