If you get the following message: To launch this content use your zSpace device
Make sure you are using Chrome web browser. Currently, zCentral is only supported using Chrome. If you are using Chrome, make sure the zCentral Web Service is running on your system. This can be done by the following.
- Click on the up chevron down in your Windows System Tray. The Windows System Tray is the area in the lower right hand corner of your Windows desktop which shows the date and time.
- Make sure you see the following icon which represents zCentral Web Service is running as outlined in the below image.
If you do not see the zCentral Web Server running, perform the following steps.
- Click the Windows Start Button.
- Scroll down the list to the zSpace folder and click on the zSpace folder.
- Scroll down the list and click on Start zCentral Service.
Tip: zCentral Web Server should automatically start when Windows starts. If after rebooting your zSpace the zCentral Web Server is not running, contact zSpace Customer Support for other options.