VIVED Volume Authoring Environment is a tool where anatomy instructors can load DICOM datasets and create interactive activities using a volume rendered patient specific data in CT/MRI and other modalities.
- Initial Release
Install VIVED Volume
- Download VIVED Volume from zSpace.com/downloads.
To activate a new license
- Locate the VIVED Volume shortcut icon on your desktop. Double-click the icon to start VIVED Volume.
- If VIVED Volume is not currently licensed you will see the following message. Click on License Management.
- Upon entering the license management, you may need to create an account or log in. If you have an account already, click Sign In. Otherwise, select Create Account.
Tip: VIVED Science, VIVED Anatomy, and VIVED Volume share account information. If you have created an account in one these other applications, you can click Sign In here.
- Once you have logged in, select Register Key. Enter your license key.
Tip: If you have already entered a license key in a previous log in, this step can be skipped and you can jump directly to activating your license.
- After you enter your license key, your license will be shown. Click Activate to being using your license.
Tip: Clicking on your license will show the actual license key string. You can also deactivate a license in this same menu.
- Click the X in the upper left hand corner of the screen to close the License Management window and to begin using VIVED Volume.
Deactivating a license is the same steps as above but selecting Deactivate in the final step.