zSpace is making available an offline repository for updating zSpace applications. The offline repository is ideal for customers who:
- Have slow Internet connection
- Do not typically allow their zSpace Systems to have outside Internet access
- Have large zSpace labs
If none of the above conditions apply to you, use the online version for updating your applications.
Warning. This download is in excess of 18GB. Some locations may have issues downloading files which are this large.
- zSpace Classic for zSpace AIO: 1.27 December 10, 2018
- zSpace 2019 for zSpace Laptop: 2.0.2 December 10, 2018
All zSpace downloads can be found at zSpace.com/downloads. Be sure to select the correct download for your hardware.
- Download the latest offline repository. Unzip the folder to your desktop.
- Open the unzipped folder and run zSpaceAppManager.
- Perform all available updates and install any additional applications as outlined here.
- From the Windows Start Menu, run zSpace App Manager (online version).
- Check for any missing updates or installations.