zSpace is making available an offline repository for updating zSpace applications. The offline repository is ideal for customers who:
- Have slow Internet connection
- Do not typically allow their zSpace Systems to have outside Internet access
- Have large zSpace labs
If none of the above conditions apply to you, use the online version for updating your applications.
Warning. This download is in excess of 15GB. Some locations may have issues downloading files which are this large.
All zSpace downloads can be found on zSpace.com/downloads
- Download the latest offline repository. Unzip the folder to your desktop.
- Open the unzipped folder and run zSpaceAppManager.
- Perform all available updates and install any additional applications as outlined here.
- From the Windows Start Menu, run zSpace App Manager (online version).
- Check for any missing updates or installations.