zSpace had identified and issue with Google Chrome Version 53.x and MPEG4 videos playing over a website. The result is that videos will show up with purple and green shadow in the image. (See picture). The issue has been reported to Google Chrome for resolution.
If you are experiencing this issue, you can perform the following workaround.
- In Google Chrome select the Settings Menu
- Scroll to the bottom of the Settings and select Show Advanced Settings
- Locate the setting box Use hardware acceleration when available. Uncheck the box.
- Select the restart Chrome option.
- Verify that the issue is resolved.
If you need further assistance, please contact zSpace Customer Support.