Human Anatomy Atlas by Visible Body is an award-winning human anatomy general reference. The application is a revolutionary 3D visualization and learning tool used to explore the systems of the human body. It contains more than 4,600 anatomical structures, including all major organs and systems of the male and female bodies. This application is used by healthcare professionals, patients, students, and all others interested in detailed visualization of human anatomy.
Download and Licensing
There are three installer types available for Human Anatomy. Please be sure to download the correct installer type for your license.
Your sales order and the zSpace License Portal will state which license type you have.
- Annual - This is the most common type. Use this version if you have an annual license or a multi-year license.
- Perpetual - Use this if your license has no expiration type. If your licenses has any type of expiration date, you use one of the other two types.
- Internal/sales/demo - This is used by zSpace partners and internal sales team only. The expiration on this license is always January 15th.
Visible Body downloads are now available at https://zSpace.com/downloads
If you are adding your zSpace to a network domain, it is recommended to first connect your systems to the domain network and log in using a domain account, before licensing Human Anatomy Atlas.
If your license is not working, you likely are using the wrong installer type. Using the wrong license may invalidate your license. If this occurs, please contact zSpace Support.
Checking your version
To check the version of Human Anatomy you currently have installed, please follow the below steps.
- Press and hold the shift key down. While holding the shift key, double click on the desktop icon to launch Visible Body.
- The version number is shown in the bottom left hand corner. In the below image the version number has been outlined in red.
Human Anatomy Atlas install guide - This guide was written using version 7.4.18 of Human Anatomy but it is still applicable to current releases. Be sure download the correct version of Visible Body for your installation.
Finding the Serial Number for Human Anatomy Atlas. When launching Human Anatomy Atlas for the first time, the Activation Window asks you to enter the Serial Number. This is another term for the License Key. Enter the License Key in this box and not the hardware serial number.
- Coming soon
- Tool tips added for icons on system bar
- Licensing improvements
- Localization bug fixes