Curie's Elements provides a periodic table for exploration with Bohr and atomic models of each element. The atom builder allows students to add protons, neutrons and electrons to build elements. Included with Curie's Elements are learning activities to introduce atomic structure and groups and trends of the periodic table.
Complete list of included Activities
For a complete description of all activities, including support materials and standards, refer to edu.zspace.com/activities.
zSpace Curie's Elements is now available via the zSpace App Manager.
Please contact your zSpace Authorized Reseller or sales representative to purchase license.
Winter 2016 Content update
- 15 new activities have been added
All zSpace learning applications have the following new features.
- Importing activities are no longer required! Simply double-click a zSpace activity file and the application launches the activity.
- zSpace activities can be saved to disk and opened from disk.
- Help Screen is now available through the Home control bar.
- Activity search improvements – search by category, activity, or keyword.
- Background sound now stops when Text to Speech is playing.
- Curie's Elements does not connect to the zSpace EDUserver and student answers are not available in AnswerWeb. Students are able to save a PDF of their activity answers as a record of their work.