Curie's Elements provides a periodic table for exploration with Bohr and atomic models of each element. The atom builder allows students to add protons, neutrons, and electrons to build elements. Included with Curie's Elements are learning activities to introduce atomic structure and groups and trends of the periodic table.
For a complete description of all activities, including support materials and standards, refer to zSpace Activity Search.
zSpace Curie's Elements is now available via the zSpace App Manager.
Please contact your zSpace Authorized Reseller or sales representative to purchase license.
- Fixed issue with question 8 of Don't be so electronegative activity.
- Improvements and new features:
- Icons for activity files updated.
- Product fixes including:
- Fixed play/pause button in zView Record mode.
- Moving the zSpace unit could cause UI issues in content menus.
- Application will now default to English if an unsupported locale is detected.
- Content updates:
- Numerous activities have been added or updated.
- Known issues and limitations
- When searching for activities, you cannot use search characters such as '&'.
Starting with Summer 2017, many zSpace applications support keyboard shortcuts.