This article is for Generation 3 Higher Ed PC. These systems have commonly been referred to as the medical PC.
- CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K 4.2GHz
- Chip-set: SH170R6-H170
- RAM: 32GB DDR4 2133MHz
- GPU: GigaByte R9 390 GV-R939G1 4GB GDDR5 PCI-E 3.0
- HD: SSD 120GB SATA III internal SSD
- HD: 1TB SATA 7200 RPM Internal Drive
- Power Supply: 500 Watt
- Disc: 18x DVD-ROM 48X CD-ROM SATA DVD-ROM
- Network: 802.11 B/G/N Mini PCI-e WLAN
Front panel showing power button and front panel access point.
Back panel showing wireless antenna and 3 Display Port, HDMI, and DVI connections. The part number and serial number labels are also outlined.