Student STEM and Higher-Ed PCs connected to a zSpace 200 are equipped with a 128GB Hard Drive. When installing the most recent Summer 2016 STEM Applications, the drive might have limited drive space causing issues with the install running out of space. To avoid this, zSpace recommends the following steps to install your Summer 2016 STEM Applications successfully.
- Make sure that you have at least 40GB of Free Hard Drive Space. If you have less than 40GB of free space, please clear up some drive space or contact zSpace Customer Support to assist you.
- Launch App Manager.
- First, run the Update or Install for Studio only in the following order:
- zSpace Studio STEM Model Pack 1-13
- zSpace Studio STEM Model Pack 14-15
- zSpace Studio
- zSpace Studio STEM Activity Pack 1
- zSpace Franklin's Lab and associated STEM content
- zSpace Newton's Park and associated STEM content
- zSpace Experience
- zSpace Zone
- Leopoly 3D Designer for zSpace
- Cyberscience 3D and Cyber Science 3D Sessions
- zSpace Curie's Elements and Activity Pack
- zSpacer Euclid's Shapes and Activity Pack
- zSpace Analytic's Utility
Note: zSpace Introduction and Let's Cook are additional demo and fun applications. If you wish to install these after completing Step 8, you may. Also to save time, skip over any apps for which you have not purchased. This will reduce your time to update.
If you have any issues, please contact zSpace Customer Support.