Leopoly is an online and easy to use 3D modeling platform and application. The exponentially growing 3D printing industry transforms the way we think of object creation, personalization and manufacturing. Leopoly is a tool to let everyday people jump into the 3D printing ecosystem, browse among thousands of objects and customize or create their own designs within seconds. Leopoly is available to 21st century makers and also offers enterprises turnkey and tailor-made solutions.
Leopoly is now available via the zSpace App Manager.
Please contact your zSpace Authorized Reseller or sales representative to purchase license.
Please visit this article here for basics on using Leopoly.
- Bug fixes relating to the file save dialog implemented
- Fixed issue where Leopoly may launch with System Error message.
- Animated stereo splash screen.
- Animated stereo app selector.
- 3D GUI in all of the apps.
- zView support.
- Error and warning messages added.
- Size information is added to properties file – compatible with zSpace Studio.
- Near and far clipping planes added.
- Moved to 64-bit architecture.
- New file open/save dialog boxes.
- Overall stability improved.
- Several bugfixes implemented.
Improvements in Sculpt and Formshifter apps:
- Boolean tool added.
- Bounding box with measurements added.
- Scalable by axes feature added.
- Resolved performance issues.
Window handling related issues:
- Exiting from specific toolset should not show desktop.
- Loading each toolset from the Toolset menu should not show a black screen.
- App is not shown fullscreen.
- In Windows 7, the app will not show in 3D upon launch. Press ALT+Enter to enter Fullscreen and 3D will begin to function.
- Hand icon to toolset menu.
- Boole mesh bounding box changes after scaling.
- Boole memory leak: consumes a lot of memory during Boolean operations and then does not release memory after completion.
- Uninstalling Leopoly from the zSpace device does not remove all folders.
- Warning Message: "Performance decreased due to high number of polygons". Indicates to users that performance may decrease due to the number of polygons used in the model. The application will still function.
- Initial Release
- Click the updates button can download a non-zSpace version of Leopoly. Users should avoid checking for updates.