STEM updates happen regularly throughout the year to provide new content and activities. To tell if you are up to date with all of your STEM applications, please follow the steps below:
- Make sure that the PC has an internet connection available.
- Open the zSpace App Manager
- At the very top of the zSpace App Manager window, you will see a banner that says "Updates Available". To the right, you will also see an "Update All" button.
- If you scroll through zSpace App Manager, you can look for any updates related to your zSpace applications and click on 'Update'
- If there are no updates available, you will not see the banner or any of those button options. This means the system is up to date.