When closing Cybers Science zSpace by clicking the x in the top right corner, you may see one of the following errors as well as a warning that the program is not responding.
If you receive this error, simply click OK or Close program. This is a known issue with this version of Cyber Science. Cyber Science has corrected this issue in version 5.
This can be blocked by performing the following.
- Click the Windows Start Button and type RegEdit.
- Shown in the list of programs, right-click on regedit.exe and select Run as Admin.
- Expand HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
- Expand SOFTWARE
- Expand Microsoft
- Expand Windows
- Click on Windows Error Reporting (you should have reached HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Error Reporting)
- Right-click on Windows Error Reporting, go to New and select DWORD (32-bit) Value
- Give it the name DontShowUI (exactly as written here)
- Open it (double-click) and in the field “Value data” type in the number 1
If you have further questions, please contact zSpace Customer Support.