We have seen instances where the zSpace 300 display will not power back on after entering a sleep mode.
The current workaround for this issue is to disable the power saving features on the machine which can be completed by following these steps:
- Right-Click the Windows Icon (Start Menu Icon)
- Click Power Options
- Click on the radio button for High performance
- Click the Change plan settings next to High performance
- Make sure that the Turn off the display: and Put the computer to sleep: are both set to "Never"
- From the Windows Search box, type "power"
- Click the Power and sleep settings
- Make sure that the Screen, When plugged in turn off after and Sleep, When plugged in, PC goes to sleep after are both set to "Never"
If you have any questions, please contact support.