zSpace has partnered with GeoGebra to bring 3D math into zSpace. For more information on Geogebra, you can visit Geogebra's website at www.geogebra.org. GeoGebra brings together geometry, algebra, spreadsheets, graphing, statistics and calculus in one simple package.
With GeoGebra and zSpace, students can better engage math concepts related to three-dimensional topics while also having access to all of GeoGebra's features. GeoGebra is available to all zSpace users for no charge.
- Build 3D shapes
- Discover cross-sections
- Explore math concepts from pre-made, existing curriculum materials on https://www.geogebra.org/materials
- Create new interactive math materials to use in class and to share with others
- Collaborate with teachers across the US and worldwide through the GeoGebra and zSpace community
To download GeoGegbra, click here.
*The current version of Geogebra, version 6.x, does not currently support zSpace. To download a supported version, please perform the following.
- Go to GeoGebra's website at https://www.geogebra.org/download.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the link, More GeoGebra downloads.
- Scroll down near the bottom of the page for the section, GeoGebra Classic for Desktop.
- Click the download link for the Windows Installer.
Installation and Usage
Attached is a Quick Start Guide and install video to help you get started.
We suggest starting with creating cross-sections and building 3D graphs with GeoGebra.