If you are using a nVidia GPU and are experiencing any of the following issues:
- zView set up pattern has extreme flickering with no other applications running.
- zView set up wizard appears to not be responsive to mouse clicks and may appear to have overlapping windows.
- zView-enabled applications when connected to zView come up in 2D. In some cases, zView might be showing what appears to be a 3D image.
- zSpace applications launching in Anaglyph Stereo (Red / Green).
The workaround is to uninstall 3D Vision and block buffer-flipping.
To uninstall 3D Vision:
- Press the Windows Start Button and type Programs and Features.
- Click on Programs and Features within your search results.
- Scroll through the list until you find NVIDIA 3D Vision Driver or NVIDIA Vision Controller Driver as shown below.
Next, disable Buffer-Flipping
- Right-click on the Windows desktop and select NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Using the below image as a guideline: