For best performance, it is important to keep your zSpace eyewear, screen, and other hardware, clean, because dirt or smudges may interfere with the visual experience.
Please note the following precautions
- 70% isopropyl alcohol can be used sparingly. Avoid using excessive amounts of alcohol which could penetrate and cause internal damage. Reduce the time that the surfaces are wet, apply alcohol to the cleaning cloth, and wipe the surfaces dry with non-abrasive cloth.
- Never apply the cleaning solution directly to the display or glasses.
- Please do not immerse the glasses in cleanser as this will damage the glue holding the lenses and tracking markers to the frame
- Avoid common disposable paper hand towels as they often have abrasive fibers which can damage critical surfaces.
Cleaning the zSpace display, eyewear, and stylus.
- We recommend a microfiber towel. The microfiber is needed for cleaning the textured surfaces on the zSpace laptop.
- You may use a typical lens or glass cleaner on both the glasses and zSpace display.
- Before cleaning, blow off any hard particles first to avoid scratches.
- Apply cleaning solution directly to a clean, non-scratching cloth.
- Clean glasses as needed.
- Allow to air dry
Sterilization of zSpace Eyewear
You may place the zSpace eyewear in a UV cart or cabinet. An example eyewear cabinet is the Earthwalk Charging Cart, available from zSpace.