The zSpace 300 - zSpace for Education - consists of 7 hardware components*.
- All-in-One PC with built in zSpace display
- Power Supply
- zSpace 3D Tracking Eyewear
- zSpace 2D Follower glasses
- USB Keyboard
- USB Mouse
All of these devices are important or required for correct operation of zSpace. The intent of this article is to describe each component and to help you identify and verify each one is correct and in working condition.
- Model Name: zSpace 300
- Model Number: ZSPACE300
- Product Number: ZSP-03-US-24 (USA model)
- Intel i3 4th generation CPU
- 24" HD display (1920x1080)**
- Model: zSpace
* These hardware components and specifications are subject to change. Please contact zSpace Sales for current specifications. Further specifications can also be found at http://zspace.com/technology.
** Starting with serial number ZW36430000, the touch screen has been removed. Only non-touch option is currently available.
Rear panel connections
Rear side label showing serial number in bottom left corner
Using the provided power supply with your zSpace is important. Using an incorrect power supply could lead to:
- zSpace hardware damage
- Failure to power up
- Poor or inconsistent performance
- Intermittent signal loss (blue screen and/or flashes)
- Blank black screen
For reference, the specifications on our zSpace-200 power supply are:
- Chicony Power Technology Co. model A11-200P1A
- Input 100-240V, 2.9A, 50-60 Hz
- Output: 19V, 10.5A, 200W
Label on back side of power supply:
Note the serial number in the lower left-hand corner.
zSpace requires the use of polarized eye wear with tracking markers. The Eye wear is available as wearable glasses or clip-on style and five (5) tracking markers. Missing tracking markers will lead to head tracking not working correctly. zSpace 300 eye wear is not the same as eye wear used with previous zSpace models.
- Tracking eyewear SKU number: HW-TEW-02-01
- Clip-on eyewear SKU number: HW-TCO-02-01
- Adult follower Eyewear SKU number: 460-00024-01
- Child follower Eyewear SKU number: 460-00025-01
zSpace 300 polarized wearable style with tracking markers. The zSpace 300 glasses have zSpace logo on the front on each side and have a black frame around the lens.
Clip-on style showing the locations of 5 tracking markers used on all styles of eye wear. Clip-on are only available as part of the zSpace Accessory Kit.
zSpace follower eyewear allow a second person use the same zSpace. These are non-tracked 2D glasses.
Adult follower glasses
Child follower glasses
zSpace 300 uses a new stylus design. This stylus is almost two inches longer than the stylus used with the zSpace 200.
- SKU number: HE-STL-02-00
- Serial number on label near connector
zSpace 300 USB wired keyboard
zSpace 300 USB wired mouse