This article applies only to zSpace System Software for zSpace 200, 300, AIO, and AIO Pro.
The zSpace System Check is an integrated part of the zSpace Control Panel and tests all aspects of the zSpace and PC to verify the required configurations and settings have been made.
The zSpace System Check consists of:
- Stereo Imaging Test - Test to make sure Stereo is enabled on your system.
- Head Tracking Test - Test to verify head tracking is functioning.
- Stylus Tracking Test - Test to verify stylus tracking is functioning.
- Stylus Configuration - Used to set configure stylus options.
- Tracking Diagnostics - Can be used to verify both glasses and stylus being detected by tracking sensors.
- Language Selection - Allows a user to set language default language for zSpace Control Panel.
- System Information - Shows zSpace and PC information commonly requested by zSpace Support.
- Firmware Updater - Updates firmware on zSpace. This is currently disabled.
- Help and Support - Link to the zSpace Support website.
Running the zSpace System Check
zSpace Control Panel can be found in Windows Start Menu under the zSpace folder.
zSpace Control can be found by clicking on the Windows Start button, selecting the white down arrow to view installed applications, and selecting zSpace Control Panel under the zSpace category.