If you cannot see the expected activities either in My Saves or Activities, check whether you are connected to the Education Server.
First, make sure the PC or zSpace running the Education Server is turned on.
Next, try to reset your connection to the Education Server.
- In the application missing activities, open the control bar and click on Settings icon.
- Click on the Select Server button.
- Select the desired Education Server or enter manually enter the IP address.
Verify that the Education Server is actually running. On the PC or zSpace running the Education Server:
- Open the Windows Task Manager by right clicking on the Windows Task Bar and selecting Start Task Manager.
- In Windows 8.1, you will also need to select More Details.