Many zSpace applications now require an activation (license) key before the application can be used. The current applications which require a license are:
- Newton's Park*
- Franklin's Lab*
- Curie's Elements*
- Euclid's Shapes*
- Cyber Science 3D**
- Cyber Anatomy 3D
- Human Anatomy Visible Body 3D**
* Denotes these applications share a license. Entering the license in one application activates the others.
** Demotes 3rd party applications which require a license that can be obtained from zSpace, Inc.
When you purchase an application which requires a license, the registered end user (license owner) will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org which contains instructions for accessing your license keys for each application included with the sales order. Only the zSpace authorized reseller and the single registered end user may access the licenses.
The registered end user may view all purchased licenses by:
- If you have not previously created an account on zSpace.com, create an account using the email address given to zSpace Sales at the time of purchase. To complete account creation process you will need to click a link in a confirmation email.
- Log into zSpace.com using the email address given to zSpace Sales at the time of purchase.
- Click the account link in the upper right-hand corner.
- Under Account Access / Support, click the Application License Keys link.
- The first page you will see is all zSpace licenses separated by product as shown in the below image.
- Selecting the PARTNER LICENSES tab will show all zSpace partner application licenses.
- Enter Search Filters to search for specific licenses.
If you wish to change the owner of a license, please contact zSpace support by emailing email@example.com.
The first time an application is launched you will first see the license activation dialog. Enter your license key exactly as provided including dash marks.
For further discussion on managing licenses in applications, please see our zSpace License Manager help article.