zSpace applications which require a license key may also include a License Manager. The License Manager allows you to check for license updates, deactivate a license, or enter a different license key for your application
Learning (Physical Science) Applications and Studio
To deactivate licenses for any of the Learning Applications, including Franklin's Lab, Newton's Park, Curie's Elements, or Euclid's Shapes, or deactivate Studio license, please perform the following.
To open the zSpace License Manager:
- Launch your application which is using zSpace license key.
- You must be logged in to the application using the zSpace EDU server with a teacher account or logged in offline as an admin. If you must use the offline admin account, please contact zSpace support to learn how to do this.
- From the main menu, select the settings button on the left side control bar as pictured.
- If the options on this screen are grayed out, that is because you are not logged in as a teacher or admin. Please see step 2 above.
zView does not have a license manager. To deactivate a zView license, please perform the following
- Launch zView.
- From anywhere with zView, press ctrl+alt+F2. You will see a license deactivated message.