Activating zSpace Licenses
For zSpace licenses
This applies to the zSpace Learning Apps (Newton's Park, Curie's Elements, Franklin's Lab, or Euclid's Shapes), zSpace Studio, and zView. The zSpace Experiences are licensed by licensing the Learning Applications.
- To activate any zSpace authored applications, launch the application and you will be prompted to enter a license key
For VIVED Learning licenses
- VIVED Science Setup and License Guide
- VIVED Anatomy Setup and License Guide
- VIVED Volume Registering and Licensing
For Human Anatomy Atlas licenses
- Launch Human Anatomy Atlas.
- Enter the license key (serial number)
- Enter a valid email address. Any valid email address can be used. This is simply used for logging who activated the license key.
For GTAFE licenses:
- Please see Activating and Deactivating GTAFE Auto Mechanic licenses
- Please see Activating and deactivating GTAFE Auto Expert licenses
For Mimbus WAVE NG licenses
- Please see License Wave NG
For Vizitech ECG
- Launch ECG and you will be prompted to enter a license key
Deactivating zSpace Licenses
zSpace applications which require a license key may also include a License Manager. The License Manager allows you to check for license updates, deactivate a license, or enter a different license key for your application
Learning Applications and Studio
To deactivate licenses for any of the Learning Applications, including Franklin's Lab, Newton's Park, Curie's Elements, or Euclid's Shapes, or deactivate Studio license, please perform the following.
- Launch your application which is using zSpace license key.
- You must be logged in to the application using the zSpace EDU server with a teacher account or logged in offline as an admin. If you must use the offline admin account, please contact zSpace support to learn how to do this.
- From the main menu, select the settings button on the left side control bar as pictured.
- If the options on this screen are grayed out, that is because you are not logged in as a teacher or admin. Please see step 2 above.
zView does not have a license manager. To deactivate a zView license, please perform the following
- Launch zView.
- From anywhere with zView, press ctrl+alt+F2. You will see a license deactivated message.
Visible Body - Human Anatomy Atlas
- Please contact zSpace Support to deactivate your Human Anatomy Atlas licenses.
- Activating and deactivating GTAFE Auto Mechanic licenses
- Activating and deactivating GTAFE Auto Expert licenses
- Please contact zSpace Support to deactivate Wave NG licenses
- Launch ECG.
- At the first menu, click on Show Product Key.
- Click on Deactivate.