zSpace App Manager is the new way of downloading, installing, and updating the most common zSpace Applications. Downloading and using zSpace App Manager you agree to the zSpace Programs Master Terms and Conditions.
zSpace App Manager manages downloads for:
- zSpace Aquarium
- zSpace Let's Cook
- zSpace Missile Defense
- zSpace Planet Attack
- zSpace Tennis
- Cyber Science 3D*
- Newton's Park*
- Franklin's Lab*
- zSpace Studio*
- zSpace Studio STEM Model Packs
- Curie's Elements*
- Euclid's Shapes*
- zSpace Experience
- Leopoly 3D Designer for zSpace*
- zSpace Zone
- zSpace zView*
- zSpace Introduction
- Additional titles coming soon
* Denotes additional licensing required to use application
- Installing zSpace App Manager will uninstall prior versions of zSpace applications supported by zSpace App Manager
- Download and run the zSpace App Manager Install file.
- Install selecting the default options.
- Run zSpace App Manager by selecting the desktop icon.
- Run zSpace App Manager by selecting the desktop icon while having an active Internet connection.
- Currently installed applications will be shown first followed by available software for download. Some applications may require additional licensing before running.
- To download an application select the Install button to the right of the application name.
- To launch an application, the Install button is replaced by an Open button.
- When the application update is available the Open button is replaced by an Update button.
- Applications can be uninstalled by selecting the down arrow next to the open button and selecting uninstall.
zSpace App Manager can be updated by selecting Check for Updates from the zSpace App Manager Help menu.
- Coming soon
- No new notes
- Mouse cursor now changes appearance when hovering over a hyperlink
- Progress of uninstallation now visible
- Some applications must be installed in order. For example installing zSpace Studio requires the zSpace Studio STEM Model Packs to be installed. You will receive a prompt notifying you of additional dependencies which will cause the installation process to pause until user interaction.
If you have a slow Internet connection or no Internet connection and need the ability to install applications offline, please contact zSpace support at email@example.com.