Studio is zSpace’s rich model exploration and presentation tool allowing students to compare, dissect, analyze, measure, annotate and explore 1500+ 3D models from zSpace Model Gallery or 3D models created by students.
Teachers will find Studio a natural fit for creating complex scenes of content. It's easy to add labels, make annotations, take measurements, integrate multiple models to build a rich scene and create video tours of their models to share.
For more information please visit our zSpace EDU website.
Complete list of included Activities
For a complete description of all activities, including support materials and standards, refer to edu.zspace.com/activities.
zSpace Studio, activity pack, and model packs are now available via the zSpace App Manager. Please contact your zSpace Authorized Partner or sales representative to purchase a license.
Current release notes for Studio can be found here.
- Human body models have been updated to Biodigital® models (Activities have been updated with the new models).
- Using zCentral is now the favored way to launch Studio.
- Studio home screen has been removed. Activities must be launched from zCentral. When clicking on the home button, Studio will close and return to zCentral.
- Improvements made to licensing system to handle cases where licensed applications were becoming unlicensed.
- Camera tool and PiP window has been removed.
- Ruler now shows both metric and imperial units on one ruler.
- Added auto arrange feature. Pressing shift-r will auto-arrange a subset of the models in a scene.
- Many improvements have been made to the ruler tool.
Product fixes including
- Using the mouse will now interact with the expected UI elements and not interfere with stylus interaction.
- Resolved issues where some thumbnail images would not load.
- On application launch, resolved issue where application would immediately close.
- All models will now load to the correct size.
- “Layers of the Earth” activity is no longer missing and the ruler now properly scales with ruler.
- Improvements to support for Turkish and Chinese languages.
- Resolved issue where auto save prompt may not appear when opening a new file as it should.
- When editing a note, clicking enter will now add a newline.
- Resolved issue that did not allow some models to dissect. All models now properly dissect.
- Resolved an issue where having two open activities that used the same models could result in some models missing.
- Studio will no longer hang if launched from zCentral without a license.
- Activity Answers are now properly saved and loaded.
- Image import process made more robust.