Newton's Park offers learners the ability to build experiments, alter experiments, or learn through experiments created by the zSpace Teaching Team, to deepen their knowledge of Newtonian Mechanics. The activities and experiments offer learning opportunities for Newton’s Laws of Motion and Rube-Goldberg or chain-reaction activities. Learners can build simulations, change gravity, stop and reverse time while gathering data and interact with the data to discover the real physics behind the movement of the objects.
For more information please visit our zSpace EDU website.
Newton's Park and content pack are now available via the zSpace App Manager. Please contact your zSpace Authorized Reseller or sales representative to purchase a license.
Complete list of included Activities
For a complete description of all activities, including support materials and standards, refer to edu.zspace.com/activities.
Current release notes for Newton's Park can be found here.
- Product fixes including:
- Removed export data feature.
- In Eval mode, you can now go to time 0:00.
- Curved ramp now has the same starting height in Eval mode.
- Values for coefficients of friction are shown.
- Fixed issue where some ramps do not properly launch.
- Fixed issue which allowed hidden activities to be launched.
- Known issues and limitations
- When searching for activities, you cannot use search characters such as ' (ampersand) or ':' (colon).