zView provides a way to share the zSpace experience with others. Normally, only the person at the zSpace display experiences the application in stereoscopic 3D. On the zSpace display, observers will see the left and right eye images instead of a single fused 3D image. zView addresses this problem by capturing the zSpace experience in a separate window. zView enables you to project a user’s experience with zSpace onto a second monitor or screen. You will need an external USB web camera to capture the zSpace session.
- Webcam which supports HD resolutions (1080x720 or 1920x1080)
- zView enabled application
zView is now available via the zSpace App Manager.
For prior releases of zView please contact zSpace Support
For assistance in setting up zView please see the zView Users guide.
Installation and Set up
- Adding Turkish to available languages drop-down.
- zView must be installed on every zSpace for proper use of the zSpace learning application's Record function. zView does not need to be licensed on every zSpace. It should be licensed only on the station within the lab which will be used to project the zSpace experience.
- Spanish localization added.
- Native full-screen behavior restored.
- Various bug fixes, including:
- Fixed zView not saving calibration settings in some environments.
- Fullscreen option in zView has been disabled. Using F11 now maximizes the zView window.