The Software Developers Kit (SDK) allows application developers to utilize and develop applications for the zSpace environment.
Please visit the zSpace Developer Portal for all SDK downloads and documentation.
- Simplified C API
- Easier to integrate into your applications
- Tested using NVIDIA Quadro driver 332.21, AMD Radeon Driver 13-12, Firepro 13.25
- DirectX tested using DirectX SDK version June 2010
- New single installer which will support Visual Studio 2008, 2010, and 2012 for both Win32 and Win64
- Current version of CMAKE 22.214.171.124 may have configuration errors if you do not have the most recent updates for Visual Studio.
- DirectX 11.1 sample will not run on AMD FirePro GPUs.
- DirectX 11 for nVidia Quadro support with Windows 7/8, tested using nVidia driver v310.90
- DirectX 11.1 for nVidia Quadro and AMD Radeon and Firepro support in Windows 8.
- Visual Studio 2012 support for Win 7 and Win 8
- DirectX 10 and 11 Stylus tracking samples added
- DirectX support using AMD FirePro W series for only Win 7 and Win 8
- Fixed Stylus LED API behavior
- SDK logging APIs have been removed, logging is done through tracking services
- nVidia GeForce is currently not supported for DirectX or openGL stereo
- SDK allows multiple versions of the SDK to be installed. The developer will have to add the location of the installation location to the System PATH variable before compiling.
Please contact zSpace support for archived releases.