The Software Developers Kit (SDK) allows application developers to utilize and develop applications for the zSpace environment.
Please visit the zSpace Developer Portal for all SDK downloads and documentation.
- Simplified C API
- Easier to integrate into your applications
- Tested using NVIDIA Quadro driver 332.21, AMD Radeon Driver 13-12, Firepro 13.25
- DirectX tested using DirectX SDK version June 2010
- New single installer which will support Visual Studio 2008, 2010, and 2012 for both Win32 and Win64
- Current version of CMAKE 22.214.171.124 may have configuration errors if you do not have the most recent updates for Visual Studio.
- DirectX 11.1 sample will not run on AMD FirePro GPUs.
- DirectX 11 for nVidia Quadro support with Windows 7/8, tested using nVidia driver v310.90
- DirectX 11.1 for nVidia Quadro and AMD Radeon and Firepro support in Windows 8.
- Visual Studio 2012 support for Win 7 and Win 8
- DirectX 10 and 11 Stylus tracking samples added
- DirectX support using AMD FirePro W series for only Win 7 and Win 8
- Fixed Stylus LED API behavior
- SDK logging APIs have been removed, logging is done through tracking services
- nVidia GeForce is currently not supported for DirectX or openGL stereo
Please contact zSpace support for archived releases.