The VRPN (Virtual-Reality Peripheral Network) driver is required for special applications that require the VRPN interface for shared displays.
Current Release (June 24th, 2013):
- VRPN can now support multiple device types.
- Output window is now suppressed (see documentation, -V on startup to see output)
- Improvements to documentation support. Please see documentation included in the installation.
- Additionally a ReadMe.txt is available after installation in the Windows Start menu zSpace VRPN folder which contains additional setup information.
- zSpace VRPN now supports all supported peripherals supported by VRPN 7.29.
- Pose information can be shown by using '-v' switch when launching zSpace VRPN.