The zSpace 200 consists of 6 hardware components
- zStation (zSpace-200 display)
- Power Supply
- Display Port Cable*
- USB Cable*
- zSpace 3D Tracking Eyewear
- Follower eyewear
- Stylus with ferrite bead
* Early zSpace 200 systems shipped with separate Display Port and USB cables. The current cable is a combination Display Port / USB cable.
All of these devices are important or required for correct operation of zSpace. The intent of this article is to describe each component and to help you identify and verify each one is correct and in working condition.
For detailed zSpace 200 hardware specifications, please see:
Using the provided power supply with your zSpace is important. Using an incorrect power supply could lead to:
- zSpace hardware damage
- Failure to power up
- Poor or inconsistent performance
- Intermittent signal loss (blue screen and/or flashes)
- Blank black screen
For reference, the specifications on our zSpace 200 power supplies are:
- CUI Inc.
- AC Input: 100-240V~, 1.2A, 50-60Hz.
- DC Output: 12V, 7A LPS
- Part Number: SDI90-12-U-P6R
- LITE On Model PA-1081-01
- AC Input: 100-240V~, 1.5A, 50-60Hz.
- DC Output: 12.0V, 6.67A MAX, 75W MAX
- Part Number: 9NA0750409
If you are using SKU 170-00004-01, please visit http://zspace.com/replacement to see if you need to replace your power supply.
Label on back side of power supply (SKU 170-00011-01)
Label on back side of power supply (SKU 170-00004-01)
Power supply with North American 3-prong wall connector
Combination USB 2.0 Type A to Type B and Display Port cable.
USB and Display Port cable connector
zSpace requires the use of polarized eyewear with tracking markers. The Eyewear is available as wearable glasses or clip-on style and has five (5) tracking markers. Missing tracking markers will lead to head tracking not working correctly. zSpace 200 eyewear is not the same as zSpace 100 eyewear.
- Tracking eyewear SKU number: TEW-01-02-00
- Clip-on eyewear SKU number: TCO-01-00-00
- Adult follower Eyewear SKU number: 460-00024-01
- Child follower Eyewear SKU number: 460-00025-01
zSpace 200 polarized wearable style with tracking markers. The zSpace 200 glasses have a zSpace logo on each side whereas the zSpace 100 glasses do not.
zSpace 200 polarized tracking eyewear clip-on style
zSpace follower eyewear allow a second person use the same zSpace. These are non-tracked 2D glasses.
Adult follower glasses
Child follower glasses
zSpace 200 is currently using the same stylus as zSpace 100 and can be interchanged.
- SKU number: SWD-0100-00
- Serial number on label by connector