Allow students to practice assembly and disassembly within a virtual shop where safety is guaranteed and practice can be repeated. Students will be better prepared for real-world training after working within the VR Automotive Mechanic simulation. Systems included are: Suspension, Brakes, Engine and Transmission. GTA Virtual Auto Mechanic by GTAFE was designed specifically to run on zSpace AIO.
- The proportional model based on Cruze 1.6L allows for one-person operation and multiple observers of the VR equipment. The model supports 360-degree rotation, zooming in or out, an internal detail display, and the animation of the operating process.
- The engine disassembly covers the whole engine, cylinder cover assembly, cylinder assembly, intake manifold assembly, and front cover assembly. Each disassembled part can be selected with a stylus for careful observation.
- The gearbox disassembly covers the whole gearbox, gearbox assembly, transmission control unit assembly, torque converter and oil pump housing assembly, transmission gear assembly, reverse and 4-5-6 speed clutch assembly, and low speed, reverse, and 1-2-3-4 speed clutch disc assembly.
- The brake system disassembly covers the front wheel brakes.
- The suspension disassembly covers the front suspension.
- The explanation window is provided for the training mode, including disassembly procedures, parts, and tools. It can be moved at will, and displayed out of screen or on screen (in the context of the VR environment).
- The principles of the automobile include the engine, air conditioning compressor, air distribution box, suspension structure, and steering.
- During the use of the software, the model can be adjusted to a suitable angle, and the parts and tools to be used are highlighted, thus helping students simulate the initial disassembly process.
GTA Mechanic is available for download on zSpace.com/downloads.
- Before installing the new version of the application, uninstall any existing versions manually.
- Download GTA Virtual Auto Mechanic from zSpace.com/downloads. Run the downloaded file to begin installation.
- If the warning 'Windows protected your PC' appears, click 'More Info' and then 'Run Anyway' to continue your installation. Agree to the terms in the End-User License Agreement, select the installation location, and click Install to complete the installation.
- Run the application by double-clicking the desktop icon.
GTA Virtual Auto Mechanic requires a license (product key) to use. Please contact zSpace Sales (email@example.com) to purchase a license.
Application first launch will go to the Software License Registration page. Enter your license key (product key) and click activation license. The software license registration does require an active Internet Connection.
Users can find their license and version information at the bottom of the settings UI. In the license management section, users can also stop using the existing license.
- Open the settings menu.
- Select Deactivate License.
- Select yes to deactivate license.
- The license can now be used on another zSpace.
- Initial Release
- Known Issues, Limitations, and Restrictions