We have identified an issue with Windows 10 on the zSpace 300 where some customers have reported intermittent loss of their wireless network connections. When checking their network connections in the system tray, the system will show no wireless connections available.
To resolve this issue, users might try to simply reboot the system or run the network diagnostics to repair the network connections. This may resolve the issue temporarily, but the symptom may return in the future.
If you experience this issue, we believe the following steps can permanent resolve the issue:
- Right-click the Start Windows icon in the bottom left corner
- Select the "Device Manager" option
- Locate and expand the "Network Adapters"
- Select and right-click the Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adapter and then select "Uninstall"
- Select the "OK" key
- When complete, close the window, and restart your zSpace 300
- Once your system is back to the desktop go into the Device Manager, locate and expand "Network Adapters" and make sure the Broadcom 802.11ac Network Adapter is under Network Adapters
- You can now go and reconnect to your wirless network.
- The workaround is complete.
If you have difficulty completing these steps or the wireless connection disappear again, please contact zSpace Customer Support for further assistance.